To obtain the contact details of our members, please click on their individual name under companies.
The Steel Tube Export Association of South Africa has been established to develop a sustainable, internationally competitive carbon steel and low alloy steel tube and pipe manufacturing industry which meets the broader national objectives of job and wealth creation through:
- Co-operation amongst stakeholders in the removal of restraints to global competitiveness
- Effectively utilizing all resources available within the industry to promote sustainable export growth capability and value for existing manufacturers and to facilitate entry to international markets by new entrants.
- Effectively motivating suppliers of related products and services of downstream industries to support the international competitiveness drive.
The Major Markets supplied by the manufacturers are:-
- Water conveyance market.
- Mining industry - for the conveyance of water, compressed air and slurries.
- Petrochemical industry.
- Oil & Gas industry.
- Building & Construction.
- Power Generation.
- Automotive - exhausts, shock absorbers.
- Furniture and leisure.
- Shop fittings.
- Prams and toys.
- Where round or rectangular tubing is used.
All the manufacturers listed have varying capabilities and these details will be found on the individual listing for each Company.
The South African pipe and tube manufacturers have been exporting high quaIity products for over 40 years and are committed to sustaining and growing their export market by providing qualityy products, excellent service and delivering on time through established logistic channels and distribution networks.
We are confident that you will receive prompt and efficient responses to your enquiries and look forward to servicing your requirements on an ongoing basis.